Once again, it’s a proud moment for Kasaragod team to share the latest issue that resonates the studies of Nature and Wildlife of Kasaragod.
We proudly present you…
Vol. 1(3) Jul-Sep 2018.
Explore the Natural History Tales of Kasaragod through PICULET…
- From the Field (Grey-headed Lapwing, Blyth’s Pipit, Tree Pipit, Tawny Pipit and Lesser Coucal)
- The Distribution of House Sparrows in Kasaragod District
- The Status and Distribution of Anseriformes in Kasaragod
- The Status and Distribution of Little Grebe in Kasaragod
- The Status and Distribution of Nightjars in Kasaragod
This would not have been possible without your encouragement and never-ending support.
We need your valuable comments and suggestions on the Vol. 1(3) Jul-Sep 2018 of PICULET.